- By agreeing to participate in this S-Livestream Rising Star Contest (“Livestream Contest”), the talent admits that the talent has never agreed to a legal contract or has any obligations with outsiders that will prevent talents from participating in this livestream contest.
- By agreeing to participate in this livestream contest, the talent certifies that the talent has complied with the law related to participation in this livestream contest and certifies that the talent has made any clips used in this livestream contest by themselves and does not do anything that violates the copyright intellectual property rights or the lawful rights of any other person, including a guarantee that it will not do anything which might affect the reputation or credibility of S Ecosystem.
- Talent(s) are required to attend a compulsory training session provide by S-Livestream team prior to the contest period. Talent(s) are not allowed to share the training materials provided externally.
- Talent(s) are responsible for any expenses (e.g., costs, travel, costumes or equipment for the livestream shooting, makeup and hairstyling expenses) that may be incurred as a result of their own application and participation in the livestream contest.
- Talent(s) are strictly required to abide by S Ecosystem Policies at all times, including but not limited to anti-brushing policy. In the event it was found that a talent made duplicate orders from talent’s account and/ or suspicious account, S Ecosystem reserves the rights to void the point collected, at any time, in order to prevent deceitful acts and fake credibility.
- If the Talent is selected as the winner of the event, the Talent agrees to cooperate in doing special activities with S Ecosystem. Along with complying with the regulations of S Ecosystem and cooperating in public relations, not limited or publishing advertising, performances, thought any medium that us deems appropriate.
- The Talent(s) agrees for S Ecosystem to take the talent’s name. Official display name and/or any marks, speech, photographs, appearance, identity of talent will be used in the Livestream Contest, not limited to livestream, audio recording, royalty-free photograph, audio-visual, or otherwise related to the S-Livestream Rising Star Contest.
- The Talent warrants that the information provided to S Ecosystem to participate in this livestream contest is true and accurate. Talents must provide personal information to S Ecosystem when participating in this livestream contest for the purpose of processing such data in connection with the provision of services or entering into contracts, and for S Ecosystem to communicate, publish, monitor, and do any other actions in connection with this livestream contest and/or to perform the contract.
- The Talent agrees that they meet all the criteria and accept the rules of participation in the Livestream Contest and agrees that S Ecosystems’ decision is final. The Organiser reserves the right to assess, exclude and/or disqualify a talent and/or revoke the rewards if it reasonably determines in its sole discretion that the Talent:
- does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of the Talents above;
- are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or violate any applicable laws/regulations; or
- has attempted to undermine the Livestream Contest by fraud, cheating or deception. In the event that the authorities detect fraud in the creation of the balance will be considered void. All the rewards listed will not be awarded;
- Talent that is found or suspected of tampering with the Livestream Contest submission process will be disqualified.
- In the event that the livestream contains violence, usage of foul language, involvement of political views, immoral acts and/or aggressiveness towards competitors and/or viewers. S Ecosystem team reserves the right to contact the Talent to stop the livestream immediately. All agreement in this contract will be terminated, the Talent will be pulled from winning awards and will be forfeited from future collaborations with S Ecosystem.
- Whenever communicating on social media on behalf of S Ecosystem, it is important that you deliver a true and accurate message that S Ecosystem have instilled in their brand communications. Referring to competitors of making negative product comparisons is strictly prohibited. The Talent shall respect people, race, religions, and cultures.
- The Talent shall respect the copyright law, including your rights to fair use. Whenever the Talent communicates on social media on behalf of S ecosystem, the Talents must comply with copyright laws, and fair use rights. For example, do not claim copyright ownership of anything you have not created.
- The Talent must ensure that the Livestream Contest MUST NOT:
- Contain contents that are defamatory, obscene, hateful or disdain, offensive, defamation of anyone or anything
- Support sexual content
- Support violence, racism, discrimination of any kind (e.g., racial, ethnic, religious, nationality, gender, and/or age)
- Violates copyright law, data rights and/or trademarks of others
- Contain deceptive contents and certify product performance without verifiable or exaggerated information
- Contributes to breaches of obligations to third parties such as contractual or legal obligations
- Support illegal activities or provide assistance in supporting any illegal activity
- Intimidate misuse, invasion of privacy of others or cause unnecessary worry
- Be offensive, attack, harass, infuriate, provoke, or annoy others
- Misleading others to assume that you are someone else or plagiarizing the appearance of others
- The Talents certifies that the Talent will not say, write, communicate, or act through the media, or any channels referred to, or can be referred to, or linked to this Livestream Contest, or S Ecosystem’s Public Relations Committee or any S Ecosystem employee or any person in connection with this Livestream Contest without the prior written consent of S Ecosystem. The Talent will promptly notify S Ecosystem so that they can be contacted through S Ecosystem publicly.
- We reserve the rights to reject and remove the application by a talent who do not meet our entry procedure as stated above and due to non-fulfilment of eligibility.
- Talents must go live to promote assigned brands’ products sold in the Senheng App S-Livestream only.
- All Talents must participate in an online workshop to learn how to livestream with Senheng App S-Livestream.
- Talents are compulsory to feature at least 3 assigned brands’ products within each livestreams from the list provided by S Ecosystem, but Talents shall not show case any other competing brand’s products to the assigned brands’ product.
- Talents must feature the assigned brands’ products provided by S Ecosystem in Talent(s) livestream for at least two (2) times during Semi Final Contest Period and four (4) times during Finale Contest Period.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for submission that are lost, delayed, misdirect or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Any incomplete submission will be disqualified.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner and/or the Talent as a result of entering into this Livestream Contest or accepting the rewards and/or prizes.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites, in connection with the Livestream Contest.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of participation due to inability of the respective Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms or conditions apply to this Livestream Contest nor in respect of the rewards and prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the rewards and prizes.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Livestream Contest at our absolute discretion without prior notice.
- Promotions on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social media platforms, where applicable. Talents agree to the relevant social media platforms from any liability in relation to this Livestream Contest.
- The Livestream Contest, and these Rules and regulations shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.